Tuesday, October 1, 2013

More Confusion

I was talking to some of my friends today and they asked me what I wanted to do with my animal science degree. "So, do you want to become a veterinarian then?" If I had a dime for the amount of times I've been asked that, I'd be rich. Sometimes I nod my head and just say yes, but others I try to explain how I'm not really sure but there are a lot of opportunities in the animal field and I just am trying to get a grasp on a few things I may really enjoy. The second response leaves them confused, but rightly so, because I am confused as well! I'm not quite sure how to find out what types of jobs are available with my bachelors, or if I should stick around and go to grad school to get a higher-paying job. I think I may try to make an appointment with the career center to try to figure out options. I've talked to professors of course but they know jobs mostly in their field, and I'd like to get an outsider's opinion for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment