Monday, September 30, 2013

Career Fair

There's a career fair this week, and I'm strongly considering going to it. I want to get a good idea of what kinds of jobs are out there for me if I don't go to vet school. For me, I get nervous in business social settings, and I'm afraid I will have no clue to ask them. I think I might actually google search good elevator speeches and questions to ask a company, even if I'm not interested in getting a job yet. I want to be aware of what is available for me. It feels like every day I find out about another job in the animal science field and it makes me even more excited to graduate knowing that there are more jobs out there waiting to be filled. However, I want to be sure that these jobs will still be in existence when I graduate. I also want to be sure these jobs will be fulfilling and reliable. Getting these things answered would make me feel a whole lot better about my decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment