Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Same Ol' Same Ol'

I haven't had very much going on that is new and interesting this past week. I am planning on seeing the ACES career center the week we come back from Thanksgiving break (if it is not too hectic). I just want to talk about career possibilities so I can answer someone to my best ability when they ask me what I want to do after graduation. It is so weird to think that after next semester I am halfway done! It's exciting yet scary. I really want to do my ANSC 398 next semester, and I had posted about how I talked to Dr. Cardoso about doing it at the dairy farm with his graduate students. I want to get my 398 credit so I can be more exposed to possible research project ideas because I have to do one and present it at exploreACES or the symposium. I sent him a follow up email with my availability the day after we had met and discussed it, but didn't get a response. I figured two weeks was a good waiting time, so I just sent him another one (yes, I am that annoying student). Hopefully he responds this time or his email may be subject to an unexpected ambush.

No comments:

Post a Comment